3.1 Patch History
Version 3.1.16, released on 13
December 2002. Added an export folder tree function to the browse
Version 3.1.15, released on 17 July 2002. Added a 'Make,
and then open, catalogue' button, and also a 'Browse...' button
in the preferences dialog.
Version 3.1.14, released on 4 June 2002. After having
read some user comments at download.com I've simplified the
search function a bit. Power users should uncheck the new checkbox
found in the search dialog. Also a bug has been fixed that caused
program shutdown when opening a catalog file made on another
language version of Windows.
Version 3.1.13, released on 10 May 2002. This patch is
released to cover the most basic of your export needs. A HTML
format file list of the catalogue can now be created.
Version 3.1.12, released on 5 May 2002: The patch is
released to remove the time limit of the program. 3.1.12 also
fixes an error (Run-time error 429 ActiveX component can't create
object) related to a problem with the registration of dependency
file scrrun.dll (check the preferences dialog).
Version 3.1.11, released on 2 May 2002: Fixes a relatively
uncommon bug that caused a runtime 6 (overflow) error when making
a second catalog. If the catalog marking where made in some
unusual format then the program locked when trying to suggest
a new marking based on the first "corrupt" one.
What's New in OCDB 3.1
- Great new look!
- Full compatibility with Windows
98 and later
- Drive/catalog matching
- Optional user info reporting
- Sound effects
- Overall improvements in stability
and user interface
- New installation procedure
- Customizable catalog storage
path (due to massive public demand)
- Ability to launch any file
from within the catalog
- A (modest) print option (due
to massive public demand)
- Ability to Catalogue Specific
Folder (not Only Whole Drives)
- Ability to Encrypt / Decrypt
- OCDB Communication Centre
- Ability to Edit Catalogue Details
- Extended ability to Update
- Smaller Catalogue Files (only
half as big as the old ones)
- Faster programming
- Extended Context Menus
- Extended customization possibilities
- Improved Information Flow
- GUI Improvements
- Endless numbers of bug fixes.
Among many others the notorious disc-not-ready bug and the
380 Invalid Property error (Thanks Roxton & Kyle)